ISGP leads specific actions for students and encourage young researchers to join our society!
Young Investigator Award during our annual meetings
- Eligible: Students or less than two years after finishing PhD
- YIA Award Abstract will be reviewed separately: 12 best abstracts will be selected for the award session (based on grading criteria, reviewed by four members of YI commission)
- Selected abstracts are invited to present in a young investigator award session: 3 x 4 presentations (Each: 10 Minutes + 5 Minutes Q&A), mixed topics
- YIA abstract that are not selected for the award session can still be present as talk or poster if the abstract is good enough for being accepted
Specific programs for Young Investigators and Students
- Free membership and access to web site contents
- Student program sans specific sessions during our annual meetings
- Job and Trainee opportunities
- A specific Young Investigators sub-commission
I have participated to all the ISGP symposiums during my Master and Ph.D. student period (2013-2017). ISGP meetings represented a wonderful opportunity to meet international scientific specialists and others students and to learn more about life sciences. Moreover ISGP provided a unique opportunity for speaking up and to develop competences which are necessary to pass successfully my thesis. I get a young researcher award in Toulouse, which has been a good support for the future in my curriculum.
Thank you ISGP !
Loïc Treffel, PhD